If you would like to do some fishing while on St. John without going on a hard core full day fishing charter, this trip might be for you. There are 2 options:
- North Shore or South Shore Snorkel plus offshore fishing
- Norman Island (Pirates, Willy T., Snorkeling) and fishing on way back (along St. John South Shore)
Half Day Snorkeling
We will first go snorkeling. The spots will depend on wind and waves, either North Shore (Lovango, Hawksnest, Whisling Cay for example) or South Shore (Booby Rock, Tektike).
If we do the North Shore route, we can also stop at XMAS cove for snorkeling and some delicious Pizza from Pizza Pi. The Pizza Pi stop is not possible on the South Shore Snorkel you might then want to bring lunch or we can pick it up for you before the trip at The Dock next to High Tide.
As with all trips, you can use our Easybreath Full Face Masks (or traditional fins and masks) for free.
Half Day Fishing Charter St. John
the second half will be spend fishing, if the snorkeling was USVI waters, we can go to the South Drop for Dolphin, Wahoo and Mahi or to In Shore trolling for Tuna, Snappers and Kingfish. If the snorkeling was at Norman Island (BVI) then we can fish along St. John's South Shore all the way back. After the trip, Captain Steve will clean the fish for you and you can keep enough fish for a big dinner.
Half Day Snorkeling Half Day Fishing Charter Pricing:
- North Shore or South Shore Snorkel plus fishing. 900$ incl. captain, fuel and fishing equipment use
- Norman Island (Pirates, Willy T., Snorkeling) and fishing on way back (along St. John South Shore): 900$ incl. captain, fuel and fishing equipment use plus BVI customs
- other options are available upon request call/text Captain Steve on 340-626-2859 for more information
Booking a Fishing Charter from St. John, USVI
Email us on rockhoppinusvi(at)gmail.com or use the form below to to make a booking. Select your date in the calendar and pay a 150$ deposit. The rest is due on day of charter (after trip, cash, card or cheque). All prices include captain, fuel, water, ice, fishing rods and bait. Not included: BVI customs/mooring fees and gratuity. Should we have to cancel the trip due to adverse weather (which we don't expect) the deposit will of course be refunded.
If you catch some fish that you would like to take home with you for dinner Captain Steve can clean it for you.